Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Second Week In Costa Rica

I am still having a blast and learning a lot here in Costa Rica. This week our excursion travels took us to Irazu Volcano, the Braulio Carrillo Rain Forest and to the tons of Grecia and Sarchi. I was able to buy some souvenirs this week and can't wait to show you all what I got. I hope you enjoy the slide show. I have TONS of pictures but can't post them all or I would be here all day!! I will share them with you when I get back to Texas. This weekend I am going to Limon Costa Rica. It is on the Carribean coast and the environment is supposed to be completely different. I leave tomorrow and return on Monday morning. I will have more pictures for you on Tuesday!! Love you!!

Click to play Costa Rica Week Dos
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments: